LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Christians in the Arts

Monday, August 04, 2008

Replay: Robert Benson, Part 1

I'll soon be celebrating my 200th post and my 2nd anniversary of this blog. I've been privileged to talk with dozens of fascinating artists and art enthusiasts over the past two years. I love to bring you fresh material every week, so much so that I forget about the treasure trove of features I've already done. This week, I'm going to replay one of my many favorite interviews--this one with the writer Robert Benson. Enjoy.

Coming soon: a novelist, an actor, and a dancer

No comments:

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org