LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Christians in the Arts

Friday, June 22, 2007

More from Nicora Gangi

I’m on vacation and will be back at my post posting on Monday July 2nd. I have some fabulous features lined up for the next couple of months: dancers, musicians, a culture expert, a writer, and more. I’m excited about what’s coming up so be sure to check back. Also, if you haven’t signed up to receive the blog via email, you can do it now in the box in the sidebar on the right. It’s easy and convenient—the posts show up in your inbox so you don’t have to remember to come to the blog to read it.

A few months ago I featured painter Nicora Gangi. Not only is she an extremely gifted artist, she also has great insight into the issues that face Christians in the arts. The original Q&A, plus some additional answers from Nicora, is now up at my friend Colin Burch's site, www.liturgicalcredo.com. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org