LeAnne Martin
AuthorSpeaker
Christians in the Arts

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Me--Just for Fun

You may have noticed that I don’t include much information about myself on my blog or in my posts. That’s because I’d rather put the focus on the people I feature. A friend of mine turned the tables on me, however, and featured me on her blog. Her name is Crystal Miller. Crystal's blog has a nostalgic, homey feel with a fun sense of humor. She’s doing a series on writers and their childhoods, and yesterday was my turn. I had a lot of fun answering her questions. Here’s the link if you’re interested:

http://christianbookscout.blogspot.com/2007/04/when-i-was-just-kidleanne-martin.html

Next week, I'll be talking to reviewer Jeffrey Overstreet about Hollywood.

No comments:

(placeholder)
waterlily

Home | About | Articles | Speaking | Links | Contact | FAQ
Blogs: Christians in the Arts | Beauty and the Beholder

Copyright 2007 LeAnne Martin. Site designed by ChurchGraphics.org